Contest for Campaign slogan
For eight years the Humanites Foundation has been inspiring Poles to celebrate the International Day of Families by participating in the Two Hours for Family campaign. The idea is to stop and reflect on family relationships, spend time on an interesting conversation that will reveal the new, unknown face of our loved ones.
The theme of the VIII edition of the Campaign is:
SMALL AND BIG FAMILY TRIP
The author of this slogan and laureate of our contest is Mr Ariel Jabłoński.
Also this year, the Campaign will be accompanied by a competition for the slogan, which will be the motto of the next IX edition in 2020.
We will accept entries from 10th till 24th May 2019. Enjoy!
The organizer of the competition:
- Humanites Foundation – initiator and organizer of the celebration of the International Day of Family and Campaign “Two Hours for the Family”.
The assumptions of the competition:
- The competition will take place on FB page: https://www.facebook.com/fundacjahumanites/
- May 10th, the competition starts
- It’s time to submit your slogan by 24:00 on May 24, 2019
- Announcement of the winner by June 7, 2018
- As part of the competition, the Participant should perform the following task:
The participant is to come up with a slogan that will be the motto of the action “TWO HOURS FOR THE FAMILY” in 2020
- The condition for taking part in the Competition is to write the password according to the REGULATIONS
- The password may not infringe the copyrights of third parties
- The password may not contain vulgar, aggressive, erotic or offensive content for third parties