Contest for Campaign slogan
For seven years the Humanites Foundation has been inspiring Poles to celebrate the International Day of Families by participating in the Two Hours for Family campaign. The idea is to stop and reflect on family relationships, spend time on an interesting conversation that will reveal the new, unknown face of our loved ones.
The theme of the VII edition of the Campaign is:
GAMES AND FUN THROUGH THE GENERATIONS
The author of this slogan and laureate of our contest is Ms. Natalia Noculak.
Also this year, the Campaign will be accompanied by a competition for the slogan, which will be the motto of the next VIII edition in 2019.
We will accept entries from 7th till 25th May, 2018. Enjoy!
The organizer of the competition:
- Humanites Foundation – initiator and organizer of the celebration of the International Day of Family and Campaign “Two Hours for the Family”.
The assumptions of the competition:
- The competition will take place on FB page: https://www.facebook.com/DwieGodzinydlaRodziny/
- May 7th, the competition starts
- It’s time to submit your slogan by 24:00 on May 21, 2018
- Announcement of the winner by May 30, 2018
- As part of the competition, the Participant should perform the following task:
The participant is to come up with a slogan that will be the motto of the action “TWO HOURS FOR THE FAMILY” in 2019
- The condition for taking part in the Competition is to write the password according to the regulations
- The password may not infringe the copyrights of third parties
- The password may not contain vulgar, aggressive, erotic or offensive content for third parties